We have 25 years experience providing bespoke workshops and courses for school classes, colleges and after school groups, from Early Years to KS5.
Dance can enrich any subject through kinaesthetic learning experiences – deepening the knowledge learned in the classroom, and enhancing pupils’ understanding of a topic. We deliver sessions in a range of dance styles from Ballet, Contemporary and Jazz to dance forms from around the world.
Work with us because:
- Our teachers are DBS checked, fully qualified with up to date safeguarding and first aid training
- We can offer a programme that links to the National Curriculum
- We always work in collaboration with teachers
- We have experience catering for students with SEND
- We can offer Arts Award and assist in working towards Arts Mark certification
The day was well planned and implemented, and all the children – regardless of their special needs – were encouraged to participate. The music was engaging and the dances encouraged participation from pupils.
Mrs L.Tunna, Orrets Meadow Primary School, Wirral
Working with professional dancers and companies from across the UK we also offer exclusive performance and workshop packages with companies when they visit Liverpool
Our annual dance platform for schools allows young people from across Liverpool City Region the opportunity to showcase their work to one another in a non-competitive and inclusive environment, celebrating the work that takes place in education settings across the region. This year’s event included 14 performances from schools across the Liverpool City Region.